Updated: August 1, 2018
For all of our services, the data controller is Process Potential, Inc.
How we collect and use your information
We collect and use your information in a number of different ways and for a number of different purposes, depending on the information. You don’t have to provide us with any personal information, but if you don’t, you may not get to take advantage of all our services. We collect your information and use it in the following ways:
- We collect certain personal information when you create and account with us, such as your name and e-mail address to:
- Send you information and promotions about our products and services, which we will only do with your permission.
- Send you important changes to our terms and conditions, as well as other policies to keep you informed.
- Prevent and detect fraud against either you or Process Potential, Inc.
- Show you Process Potential, Inc. ads as you browse the web, so you can see our latest products, services, and deals.
- Remember your preferences to create a better, more personally-tailored user experience, and to ensure we are providing users with what they want.
- We collect your payment information, which can include your card’s security/CVV code and your contact details when you purchase products from us. collect information about what you have bought and what you have stored in your basket. We do this to:
- Enable us to sell you our products and services.
- Take payment and issue refunds when you purchase product or services from us.
- Track purchases you made with us to create a better, more personally-tailored user experience, and to ensure we are providing users with what they want.
- Prevent and detect fraud against either you or Process Potential, Inc.
Your contact history with us.
- We collect information on what you have said to us over communication devices, such as phone, instant chat, e-mail, and contact forms to:
- Provide customer service and support.
- Train our staff to ensure you get the best possible customer service.
Information about your device and how you use our website.
- We collect information you provide us when you browse our Website, including your IP address and device type, as well as how you use our website. We also collect your location data if you choose to share it. We use this information to:
- Improve our website to give you the best possible experience.
- Protect our website to prevent and detect fraud against either you or Process Potential, Inc.
Information from accounts you link to use.
- We collect your information when you to link your social media accounts to us to enable you to log into our website easily without having to create a specific account.
Your responses to surveys, competitions, campaign, and promotions.
- We may run a survey, competition, campaign, or promotion that collects your information and responses you provide.
- We collect this information so we can run the survey, competition, campaign, or promotion as we agreed with you. If we don’t collect certain information, you won’t be able to win.
- If we are running a survey, competition, campaign, or promotion with a third party, we will make it clear that we are partnering with them and that they may receive your information, and you can choose whether or not you enter.
Anonymous, aggregated data.
- We anonymize and aggregate personal information, meaning it does not identify you, and we may use it for multiple purposes, including research, data analysis, IT testing, site improvements, service improvements, and site development. This information may also be shared with third parties.
Sharing your information
The privacy and protection of your information is important to us. We do not make any personal information available to third parties without your permission. We do not, and will not, sell your personal data to a third party.
However, your data may be shared with the following parties as an essential part of being able to provide our services to you:
- Companies that facilitate your purchase of products and services, such as payment service providers, warehouses, order packers, and delivery companies.
- Professional service providers, such as advertising partners and website hosts that help us run our business.
- Credit reference agencies to prevent fraud.
- Companies approved by you, such as social media sites approved by you if you link those profiles to Process Potential, Inc.
- Law enforcement or other governmental officials as we deem necessary to comply with applicable law.
We may provide third parties with aggregated but anonymized information and analytics about our users and, but we will make sure that it does not identify you before we share any information.
Transfers of Your Personal Data to Other Countries
The information Process Potential, Inc. collects, including registration and purchase information, is housed on servers in the United States. If you are located outside of the United States, please be aware that information we collect will be processed and stored in the United States, and the data protection and privacy laws in the United States may offer a lower level of protections than in your country or region.
Your access to some services and content is password protected. We advise that you do not disclose your password to anyone, as you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. In addition, we recommend you sign out of password-protected services at the end of your session While we take all reasonable measures to protect your stored information, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you provide online.
If you opt-in, we’ll send you marketing messages via e-mail to keep you aware and up-to-date about what we are up to and help you see and find our products and services.
If you want to stop receiving marketing messages from Process Potential, Inc., you can do so at any time by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link in any e-mail we have sent you. You also may contact us at email@example.com to request such e-mails to stop. It might take us a few days for all our systems to be updated, so you might receive a few messages from us after you unsubscribe.
Process Potential, Inc. Advertisements
We may engage in online advertising, and, like many other companies, we will target Process Potential, Inc. banners and ads to you when you are on other websites. To accomplish this, we may use advertising technologies, including tracking pixels and cookies. These ads are based on information we store about you or your previous use of Process Potential, Inc. or previously clicked-on Process Potential, Inc. ads and banners.
Storing your information
We will retain the personal information you provided when you create an account on our Website until you request that your account is deleted. Upon making a purchase with us, we will additionally retain certain limited personal information such as your name, email address and postal address, order history, until you ask us to update or delete those details.
In the case where you have any correspondence with us, including through the instant chat feature on our Website, we will retain those details until we have deemed the information no longer necessary, or, if resolved, you request it to be deleted.
If we are legally required to do so, or if it is reasonably necessary to meet regulatory requirements, resolve disputes, prevent fraud and abuse, or enforce our terms and conditions, we may also retain some of your personal information for a period of time, even after you have closed your account.
The EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) provides for certain rights to protect the privacy of EU citizens. Specifically:
- Right to access: you have the right to request information about your personal data held by us at any time. You can contact Process Potential, Inc. at firstname.lastname@example.org to request such information.
- Right to rectification: you have the right to request the correction of inaccurate personal information we hold about you. If you have a Process Potential, Inc. account, you can update or edit your personal information through your account settings.
- Right to erasure: you have the right to requests that we delete your data.
- Right to object to processing: You have the right to object to the processing of your personal information that is based on Process Potential, Inc.’s legitimate interest. We will discontinue to process such personal information unless we are able to demonstrate legitimate grounds for the processing that overrides your interest and rights or due to legal claims.
- Right to object to direct marketing: you have the right stop direct marketing messaging and to withdraw consent for other content-based processing at any time. You can opt-out of direct marketing by following the instructions in each marketing e-mail, or by contacting us.
- Right to portability: you have the right to request that we transfer or port elements of your personal data either to you or another service provider.
- Right to complain to a supervisory authority: If believe Process Potential, Inc. is processing your personal information in an incorrect way, please contact us. You also have the right to raise a complaint to your data protection regulator.
- Please contact us with any complaints, questions, or if you want to exercise any of your rights.
- You can request access to all your personal information by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
There are various types of cookies, and we use each type for different reasons. Set out below are the types of cookies and how and why we use them:
- Session ID cookies: these cookies expire when a browser is closed. These cookies are used to check if you are logged in.
- Persistent cookies: these cookies remain on your hard drive for an extended period of time. We use persistent cookies to enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance their experience on our Website, including storing our details if you select “Remember Me” when you log in.
- First- and third-party cookies: first-party cookies store information in the user’s computer that is created by the website, while third-party cookies are placed on a user’s hard disk by a website from a domain other than the one a user is visiting. We use these cookies to collect statistics and user data in aggregate and individual form in analysis tools to optimize our site and to present you with relevant marketing material. We also use third-party cookies that perform cross-site tracking in order for use to provide you with marketing on other sites.
By using our site, you are agreeing to us placing these types of cookies on your device and accessing them.
This website does not provide services or sell products to children under the age of 18. If you are under the age of 18, you may use this website only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
Any material change will be clear on our website, or we may contact you by other means, such as email, so that you are able to review the changes before continuing to use Process Potential, Inc.
You can contact us at any time to:
- Request access to information the Process Potential, Inc. has about you
- Correct any information that Process Potential, Inc. has about you
- Delete information that Process Potential, Inc. has about you
If you have any additional questions about our collection and storage of data, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.